Guidelines for translation of the EGPRN Research Agenda / Research Strategy
- National representatives are permitted to translate the document; others can contact email@example.com to request permission to translate the material.
- The authorship stays the same.
- The translation is at your own expense.
- It’s the responsibility of the translator that the translation is right.
- In the acknowledgment it should be mentioned that who undertook the translation, on whose behalf and state the funder if relevant.
- No additional logos can be added to the translated document.
- The reliability of the translation is the responsibility of translator and neither the EGPRN nor the authors take any responsibility for same.
- You must notify the EGPRN Office so that EGPRN knows that you are undertaking a translation, and send a copy of the translation to the office once completed.
- Translated versions will be placed on the EGPRN website.