Guidelines for translation of the EGPRN Research Agenda
(Extraction from the EGPRN Council minutes of Dubrovnik, October 2009)
- It is suggested to wait for the summary to translate it, but national representatives can translate the whole document if they want.
- The authorship stays the same.
- The translation is at the national representative’s your own expenses.
- It’s the responsibility of the translator that the translation is right.
- In the acknowledgment it should be mentioned that it is translated by (nn). Funded by (nn) (in the inside of the booklet).
- No logo of the pharmaceutical company on the booklet. The original cover should be kept!
- The reliability is under the responsibility of the person who has translated it, independently by the authorship.
- EGPRN will provide a standard text. Always refer to the original one!
- You have to notify EGPRN Office so that EGPRN knows that you are preparing with the translation, and send a copy of the translation to her.
- We will put the translated versions on the EGPRN website too.