Advantages of an individual EGPRN membership
- Individual members get 50% reduction on the EGPRN conference fees and pre-conference workshop fees.
- Individual members can be elected National Representative in the EGPRN Council, which is the decisive organ in the EGPRN (details on web site)
- Individual members have influence on EGPRN policy through their National Representatives in the EGPRN Council.
- Individual members can join various EGPRN committees, thus collaborating in organisation of conferences, development of research courses, collaborative studies, workshops at WONCA conferences etc.
- Individual members, who want to execute an international collaborative study with other members, can apply for funding (€5-8000/study; details on web site).
- Individual members from countries listed in the Appendix, can request for reimbursement of part of the costs for participating in an EGPRN Research Course (max. €400; details on web site).
Register as a Member