Advantages of an Institutional EGPRN Membership
- Delegates to EGPRN conference: Each EGPRN Institutional Member (IM) can send any two delegates to each EGPRN conference, having 50% reduction on the EGPRN conference fee and pre-conference workshop fees.
- EGPRN Advisory board member: The head (or another senior staff member) of the IM is invited to join the EGPRN Advisory Board. Thus, he/she can influence EGPRN policy as a means to stimulate international collaboration in primary care research and research training,
- EGPRN Council member: A staff member of IM can be elected by other EGPRN members in his country as a National Representative of that country and can have influence on EGPRN policy.
- EGPRN Executive Board member: A staff member of IM can be elected as member of the EGPRN Executive Board in the election procedure at the council meeting and have influence on EGPRN day-to-day policy
- EGPRN committees: A staff member of the IM may want to join various EGPRN committees, thus collaborating in organisation of conferences, development of research courses, collaborative studies, workshops at WONCA conferences, EJGP advisory board, etc. It is necessary, though, that he is attending the EGPRN conferences on a regular basis.
- Key note speaker: The head (or another staff member) might be invited to be a keynote speaker at upcoming EGPRN conferences or a teacher in EGPRN’s courses.
- EGPRN’s Small Project Funding: Staff members of the IM can apply for EGPRN’s Small Project Funding, directly promoting research in primary care.
- EGPRN’s Travel Subsidy: Staff members of the IM (as listed in appendix: list of countries with a GDP/capita (PPP)<67% of EU27 average) can apply for EGPRN’s Travel Subsidy for attending EGPRN’s half-yearly conferences.
- The EGPRN Webbased Research course is free of charge for members of EGPRN. Persons on behalf of institutional memberships can take part, there is unlimited access for persons coming from institutional memberships.
Institutional Membership Fees
|Institute of Low Income Country*
* Low income countries: countries with a GDP/capita (PPP) < 67% of EU27 average (Hungary, Estonia, Croatia, Greece, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Latvia, Belarus, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Ukraine, Georgia)
Instructions to Become a Member
- Institutional memberships are managed by the representatives. To become an institutional member, the representative member must first have an EGPRN account (EGPRN accounts are free of charge). Any EGPRN account owner can register their institute by clicking the button below.
- If there is already a record for the institute you are trying to register, this will be visible on the registration page. In this case please contact the representative listed to renew the membership. If the listed representative is no longer reachable you may contact us to make the necessary changes.
- Representatives of institutional members can update their institutes information, renew membership, give their members links to register events at reduced fees and change the representative through their representatives EGPRN account.
Reduced Fee Conference Registration and Free Online Course Enrollment
Members of EGPRN's institutional members can register to two of the bi-annual EGPRN conferences at reduced fees. They can also enroll to the online course free of charge. To do this the representative of the institute must log in to their EGPRN account. On the EGPRN account home page representatives will see "Manage Institute". By clicking this menu item they will access two links, one to be used to register to the conference, other to be used for the online course. Representatives can share these links with their members.