Get your submissions in for WONCA Sydney 2023
Be a part of something big
The call for submissions for WONCA Sydney 2023 presentations is now open.
WONCA Sydney 2023 will bring together family doctors, GPs and primary healthcare specialists from around the world so don’t miss your chance to be involved the largest global gathering of primary care professionals. The conference program will share research and discuss best practice, keeping communities healthy on an international level.
Why you should present at WONCA Sydney 2023
- Gain recognition – Meet the standards of an excellent leader and presenter in the global primary care community.
- Achieve visibility – Grow your professional brand and get direct access to an engaged audience.
- Advance your profession – Share your findings and build the knowledge and expertise of GP and family physicians.
- Get creative – Showcase your ability to share your expertise in a dynamic way.
- Grow your network – Discuss and expand your findings with your peers from around the world.
You can choose from a broad range of presentation types to suit your preferred presentation style.
Stay up to date Submit here
This article was published under the category News on 06/10/2022 12:00.