How can EGPRN reduce the main barriers to primary care research in Europe
Perspectives of National Representatives and the way forward.
This article was publised under the category News on 09/04/2021 12:00.
- EGPRN Council members (Michael Harris, Thomas Frese and Tiny van Merode developed and implemented a survey the EGPRN’s National Representatives to find out:
- what the main barriers to primary care research in their countries are;
- how EGPRN could help reduce those barriers;
- The 29 out of 33 National representatives completed the survey, giving 464 comments and suggestions.
- The results of the survey were further analysed by the Executive Board and a strategic action plan was developed (powerpoint).