Covid-19 Information for the EGPRN Halle Meeting Participants
The COVID regulations can change quickly therefore we kindly advise the EGPRN Halle meeting participants
In Halle (Saale)
- At the moment, it is not necessary to show a negative Covid test while check in the hotels or a vaccination certificate. Participants are kindly advised to mention that they travel for business reasons
- For participants travelling by car to the Händelhalle: Please use the parking garage: Tiefgarage Spitze, Herrenstraße 19, 06108 Halle (Saale). Do not park on the square right before the location. It is forbidden and the penalty fees are high.
- You have to wear a FFP-2 mask indoor, you can remove the mask when you reach your seat.
- To enter the conference venues you have to show your European vaccination documents, either on paper or digital (CovPass), if not applicable to present an actual Antigen-Schnelltest (24h).
- Non-vaccinated participants without a valid Covid test (validity 24h) can have the Covid test near the venue on the Market place by an appointment. In order to receive the test results as a QR code for the Corona warning app, please download ePassGo app https://www.passgo.de provided by the city of Halle when registering on site.
This article was published under the category News on 09/09/2021 12:00.
Schnelltestzentrum Marktplatz 18 **PassGo, 06108 Halle
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00 Hours
E-Mail to email@example.com
Spontaneous visits are possible as well.
Another test location nearby
Halloren Apotheke **PassGo, Leipziger Straße 25, 06108 Halle (Saale)
Telefon: +49 345 202 3977
Spontaneous visits possible
Result after 60 min per E-Mail or on paper