How to understand screening programmes
Tuesday 5th March 2024
Click Here to Register
The topics we will cover:
- The statistics used in screening and diagnostic tests.
- The principles of screening for illness.
Workshop tutors: Michael Harris and Ileana Gafaell.
There will be a small amount of pre-course reading for you to do - this will be sent to you one week before the course.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to those who attend this course.
- The workshop is free for EGPRN members and €25 for non-members.
- We highly encourage becoming a member as membership comes with many benefits besides free attendance to this workshop.
- Access to the course will be through the Event Foyer. Please login with the EGPRN Account you have registered with to access the workshop. To join the session you must have Zoom installed. The link to join the session will appear in the Event Foyer.
We would love to see you at the workshop. If you want to join, please click here to register. Please login with your EGPRN account to register.