How to manage research data
Thursday 18th April 2024
Click Here to Register
The topics we will cover:
- How to make accurate observations or measurements of the variables for your research.
- How to store and organise your data.
- Resources you can use for data collection and processing.
- We will help you learn how to develop a data management plan.
Workshop tutors: Sara Ares Blanco and Ileana Gafaell.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to those who attend this course.
- The workshop is free for EGPRN members and €25 for non-members.
- We highly encourage becoming a member as membership comes with many benefits besides free attendance to this workshop.
- Access to the course will be through the Event Foyer. Please login with the EGPRN Account you have registered with to access the workshop. To join the session you must have Zoom installed. The link to join the session will appear in the Event Foyer.
We would love to see you at the workshop. If you want to join, please click here to register. Please login with your EGPRN account to register.