Editor’s call for papers and reviewers: “Applied Research in Primary Care: Improving Citizens' Health and Well-being in the Real World” in Frontiers in Medicine
We would like to notify you of an exciting opportunity to submit an article or express an interest in being a reviewer.
Manuscript submission is now open for a new article collection I am co-editing on “Applied Research in Primary Care: Improving Citizens' Health and Well-being in the Real World”. On behalf of the editorial team, we would like to include a paper from you in this collection - we welcome original research, reviews/mini reviews, clinical trials, and more.
The aim of the collection is to bring together the latest quality articles from researchers working in the area of primary health care, focused on (but not limited to):
- The impact of health promotion and primary prevention strategies in the field of primary care and the community.
- The optimization and sustainability of diagnostic, therapeutic processes and non-pharmacological interventions for the most frequent and/or relevant pathologies in the field.
- Co-design, research and implementation of strategies and interventions focused on the patient in primary care and the community, to increase the empowerment and autonomy of patients.
- Population cohorts based on real health care data to support decision-making on the most prevalent diseases.
- Digital health solutions to improve care in primary care.
- Methodologies for applied research in health services.
The deadline for manuscript submissions is 11 August 2022, but we can accommodate extensions on a case-by-case basis.
All research will be published Open Access. We additionally aim to put together a free eBook of all published manuscripts to provide an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments in the field. You can learn more about the collection here: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/37518/applied-research-in-primary-care-improving-citizens-health-and-well-being-in-the-real-world
This is in collaboration with Frontiers in Medicine (Impact Factor 5.091), but submissions are also welcome via Frontiers in Public Health (Impact Factor 3.709).
Please note that publishing fees are applied to accepted articles, but the team at Frontiers is happy to advise you in this regard. You can reach out to our dedicated point of contact at Frontiers, Josie Wyatt, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you do not wish to participate but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this on to them. You can submit an abstract only to receive a quick response as to whether your paper is within the scope of this collection.
Alternatively, if you do not have a relevant paper to submit but would be interested in acting as a review, please let me know on email@example.com
Dr. Claire Collins
On behalf of the editorial team:
Dr. Ana Clavería
Dr. Claire Collins
Dr. Jesus Gonzalez-Lama
Professor Bárbara Oliván Blázquez
Professor Marija Petek Šter